watch and see Juffy Lube get busted for charging for services but not doing them
http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx
watch and see Juffy Lube get busted for charging for services but not doing them
http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
the link doesn't work
This is why I never leave my vehicle. It is rare that I pay anyone to service one of my vehicles, but when I do (tires, exhaust), I never leave it unattended. I don't give a damn what their insurance regs say, they're not getting free run with my stuff.
It has made a difference in the past. Once had a car that was a royal PITA for oil changes. Very low to the ground, almost had to have a lift to get to the filter. I was out and about, stopped by KMart in Kingsport, they were running a deal. I even had my own filter. They tried to fill it with 10W-40 when it required 5W-30, tried to use one of their cheap filters, then overfilled the crankcase. Had I not been there and keeping an eye on them, God knows what they would have done.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I dropped my car off at the C'burg Walmart once for an oil change, and went to finish my grocery shopping while they worked. When I came back I saw about 5 men hovering around the front end of the car. One of the residents in my community was also there and he told me he had heard them say something about a problem with it. A moment later the store manager comes out and asks me to come to the office.
Seems the TLE was a little understaffed that day and they needed to get finished up and closed up. SO they asked some guy from electronics to come help. They asked electronics dude to close the hood of my car. What they didn't specify was that he should remove the prop rod before attempting to close the hood.
Dude ran the prop rod through the hood and got it stuck halfway down.
Walmart had the nerve to ask for me to get three estimates. The manager got a complete and thorough education on state law on the matter on the spot.
Walmart bought me a new hood, new paint job and new prop rod, and a weeks rental in a lovely Altima.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That is just one of the reasons I don't let anyone service my wife's car but the dealership, or myself. Since I am unable to do the servicing myself now, the dealership does it.
Stealerships aren't any better.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks